INTERREGIONAL ANALYSIS OF UNITED STATES FREIGHT SHIPMENTS
This paper discusses the United States multiregional input-output model. The model is a flexible technique of analysis that can be used for many different regional economic studies. To illustrate its use, a description is given of the application of the model in an anlaysis of the regional and industrial interrelationships between the transportation and energy sectors of the American economy.
- The Office of University Research of the Department of Transportation, compiled this information under report No. DOT-TST-74-15.
New York, NY United States 10017
- Polenske, K R
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer models; Demand; Freight service; Freight transportation; Network analysis (Planning); Transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00053976
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Automotive Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-389 Prog Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 20 1974 12:00AM