AUTOMOTIVE CRASH INJURY RESEARCH FILE 1953-1970
The file, created to provide a research data base for improved vehicle occupant protection, is established as a joint government-industry effort, to accumulate data on occupant injuries in different passenger vehicles. Data were obtained through analysis of various accidents between the period 1953 to 1970. Each vehicle represents an accident, with accompanying occupant records. There are about 300K records in the file. (TSC)
- ADP Source: Magnetic Tape, a listing of the numerous Publications resulting from this data base can be obtained by contacting Cornell Aeronautical Laboratory, Buffalo, New York.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reports; Databases; Highways; Injuries; Safety and security; Traffic crashes; Transportation safety; Vehicle occupants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00320198
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1981 12:00AM