MOTOR CARRIER ACCIDENT REPORT (MOTOR CARRIER OF PROPERTY, COMMON AND CONTRACT CARRIERS OF PASSENGERS)
Source documents: Motor Carriers Accident Reports, Form MCS 50-T (Trucks), and Form MCS 50-B (Busses) coverage only include damage of $250 or more, private carriages are excluded. Accident reports include description of reporting motor carrier, time and place of accident, description of accident, the condition of carriers vehicle, identification of other vehicles involved, weather and light conditions and type of road, ets. Available publication--Annual Reports, Accidents of Class I Motor Carriers of Passengers; Accidents of Large Motor Carriers of Property. (TSC)
- ADP Source: Magnetic Tapes and hard Copy Report.
Bureau of Motor Carrier Safety1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Crash investigation; Crash reports; Databases; Highways; Motor carriers; Safety and security; Transportation safety; Trucks; Weather
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00320185
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Contract Numbers: DOT/OF-73-010
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1981 12:00AM