INTERCITY TRUCK TONNAGE
This is an analysis of intercity tonnage transported by class I and class II intercity motor carriers of property by regions, commodities, and types of carriage. The ATA also prepares and produces weekly and monthly indices of intecity truck tonnage. Weekly figures are based on a set sampling of truck terminals in 35 metropolitan areas. Monthly figures are based on a mailback postcard survey of all class I & II intercity general freight carries. Annual summaries are also produced.
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Highways; Statistics; Transportation operations; Trucks; Weight
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 00320138
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Quarterly
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM