EFFECTIVENESS OF CARPOOLING, OCTOBER 1974
The objective is to monitor effectiveness of carpooling by: determining extent of carpool usage, identifying area of high potential for carpooling, and determining detrements to carpooling. Geographic-State Metropolitan Area, Basic Analysis Unit-Household, Vehicle and Road Section. Fuel Use-Total.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Carpools; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Highways; Measures of effectiveness; Monitoring; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320132
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM