THREE FILES OF SOURCE PROGRAMS FOR TRANSPORTATION MODEL. REPORT FOR JAN 30, 1969 TO JUNE 30, 1970. DOT/DF-73-028
Three files of source card images provide programs for transportation models as described in pb-195 292. The records are 80 character images, unblocked on a non-labeled tape. The file was created on IBM-360. File 1 contains 61 records in assembly language, used as a 'read' subroutine for the ground model. File 2 contains 3138 records in FORTRAN ebcdic coding, and contains the source program for the ground models. File 3 contains 2167 records in FORTRAN ebcdic coding, and contains the source program for the air model.
- ADP Storage: 1 reel mag tape, IBM s/360, 7-track, 556 bpi, bcd, or 9-track, 800 bpi, ebcdic. DOT/DF-73-028.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1970-6
- TRT Terms: Air; Highways; Mathematical models; Rail (Railroads); Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Materials; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320129
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM