U.S. EXPORTS (DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN MERCHANDISE SHOWN SEPARATELY) (MONTHLY), JANUARY 1967 TO PRESENT. CEN/DF-73-083
The file presents quantitative data in terms of net quantity and value of merchandise exported by all methods of transportation combined, and separate value and shipping weight data of all exports moving by vessel and air. Data are shown in terms of schedule b section, division, group, and number by country of destination by customs district of exportation and method of transportation. Two reels per month.
- ADP Storage: 2 reels mag tapes, uniservo ivc, 7-track, 556 bpi, bcd.
Bureau of the CensusForeign Trade Division, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD USA 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Air; Commodities; Freight traffic; International transportation; Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320120
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM