U.S. IMPORTS FOR CONSUMPTION AND GENERAL IMPORTS (MONTHLY), JANUARY 1967 TO PRESENT. CEN/DF-73-085
The file presents quantitative data in terms of net quantity and value of merchandise imported by all methods of transportation combined, and separate shipping weight and value data of imports moving by vessel and air. The data are shown in terms of tsusa schedule by tsusa number by unit control by country of origin by rate provision by tape by economic class and method of transportation. Two reels per month.
- ADP Storage: 2 reels mag tape, uniservo inv, 7-track, 556 bpi, bcd.
Bureau of the CensusForeign Trade Division, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD USA 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Air; Commodities; Freight traffic; International transportation; Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320118
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM