DOMESTIC IN-FLIGHT SURVEY DATA, 1972-1973
This file identifies the flight, passenger access to airport, trip information (e.g., destination, trip purpose, travel experience, trip duration, accommodations, class of travel), and passenger profile (e.g., education, occupation, age, sex, residence, income) for Port Authority airports for the periods of June 1967 to May 1968 and February 1972 to January 1973.
- ADP Storage: 3 tapes, 9-track, 800 bpi.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey225 Park Avenue South, 18th Floor
New York, NY United States 10003-1604
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Air; Passenger transportation; Socioeconomic factors
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Passenger Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320060
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM