COMMUTER AIR CARRIER STATISTICS ON LINE ORIGIN AND DESTINATION, 1969-1973.
This tape provides the number of passengers and amount of mail and cargo transported by commuter air carriers between city pairs, in scheduled service. Approximately 2,500 records per quarter from 4th Q 1969 to 4th Q 1973 of domestic and international data by world area, city and airport. Data are retrievable by city-pair, airport, carrier, market density, market mileage and by state. Principal report, Commuter Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, is published twice a year. The source of data is CAB form 298-C, schedules A-1 and T-1, filed by all reg. commuter air carriers.
- ADP Storage: Magnetic tapes, 9 reels. Restricted for 12 months after the close of the year to which data relates.
Civil Aeronautics Board1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 1973
- TRT Terms: Air; Commodities; Freight traffic; Passenger transportation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00320057
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM