TRAFFIC ASSIGNMENT PROGRAM
The purpose of the tape is to perform the assignment of traffic to links in a given transportation network to satisfy the demand between the origins and destinations in the network so the cost to each individual user of the network is minimized. The assumption is that the travel cost on each link is an increasing function of the total flow and no explicit capacity constraint is imposed on thee network links. The publication, traffic, an equilibrium traffic assignment program, by Sang Nguyen and Linda Jones describes the program.
- ADP Source: 1 Tape, 9-Track, 800 BPI.
University of MontrealCenter for Research on Transportation (CRT)/CIRRELT
P.O. Box 6128, Station Centre-ville
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3C 3J7
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Highway capacity; Links (Networks); Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Traffic assignment; Traffic crashes; Transportation; Travel budgets; Travel costs; Travel demand
- Uncontrolled Terms: Links; Network flows
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320037
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM