DAULIST 2 DISPLAY PROGRAM. CEN/DF-73-042
A computer program is designed to list the contents of the second count summary file. The Daulist 2 program reads the summary tapes and prints the geographic identification as well as the population and housing counts with descriptions corresponding to the Bureau's published tape documentation. Users of the program may select for display those geographic areas and the particular population and housing data items of interest to them. The program is written in COBOL level D for the IBM 360 computer run under DOS (disk operating system). Daulist 2 requires two tape units and 65k bytes of core storage.
- ADP Storage: 1 reel mag tape, IBM compatible, 7-track, 556/800 bpi, bcd. Or 9-track, 800/1600 bpi, EBCDIC.
Bureau of the CensusData User Services Office, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Mathematical models; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies; Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320034
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM