LOCAL AREA UNEMPLOYMENT STATISTICS, 1975-1976.
Tape is organized by state. Within each state, the areas are grouped by area type: state, SMSA, prime sponsor, program agent, area of substantial unemployment, county. Records for each area are sorted in descending order by data tape: civilian labor force, unemployment, and rate. Time period: January 1975-November 1976.
- ADP Storage: 1 tape, 7 track, 800 bpi, bcd.
Bureau of Labor Statistics441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20212
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Socioeconomic factors
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320030
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM