COMPUTERS IN ENGINE DESIGN
Computers in the office, the laboratory, and the field are playing an increasing role in engine design. Vignettes of this computer usage are presented along with comments suggesting the attractive cost effectiveness of this approach.
- From: Engineeing Know-How in Engine Design, Part 27.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Huebner, K H
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Cost effectiveness; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00319755
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790810
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM