AUTOMOTIVE FUELS FOR THE 1980S
This paper briefly reviews automotive transportation fuels and their important characteristics. Near-term demands for petroleum fuels are forecast, and certain compositional factors which may influence the availability of suitable fuels for future engines are listed. Engine design features which influence the fuel requirements of engines are surveyed.
- From; Engineeing Know-How in Engine Design, Part 27.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Courtney, R L
- Newhall, H K
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Demand; Forecasting; Fuels; Petroleum; Supply; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Supply and demand
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00319749
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790809
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM