UNITED STATES PORTS ON LAKE ERIE
The reports in the Port Series cover the principal United States coastal and Great Lakes ports, and are compiled and published to meet the needs of Federal, State, municipal, and port agencies, and others interested in the development of harbors and the use of port and terminal facilities. Port Series No. 42 consists of a complete listing of the port's waterfront facilities, including information on berthing facilities, cranes, transit sheds, grain elevators, warehouses, marine repair plants, and floating equipment. Two maps, which are overlaid on aerial photographs of the harbor area, show the location of the described facilities.
- Copies of this report may be obtained for $6.50 by ordering directly from the Water Resources Support Center. Mail orders should include check or money order (in U.S. funds) made payable to the Superintendent of Documents as Government Sales Agencies are required by law to receive payment in advance for all purchases. Telephone orders are accepted for Superintendent of Documents Account holders.
U.S. Army Corps of EngineersWater Resources Support Center, Casey Building, 7701 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA USA 22315-3868
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Berthing facilities; Cranes; Grain; Intermodal terminals; Maps; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Transit sheds (Wharves); Warehouses
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain handling
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Maps (Ports); Terminal facilities; Transit sheds
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00319030
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM