THE LAW OF PILOTAGE
The pilotage of vessels has achieved a new significance in these days of supertankers, maritime pollution and the emphasis on safety at sea. The author, a highly experienced Master Mariner and a pilot for ten years, adopts a practical approach in dealing with the subject and sets out to define the true position and function of the pilot.
- Price: $16.50 includes postage.
Lloyd's of London Press LimitedSheepen Road
Colchester, Essex CO3 3LP, England
- Geen, G K
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Airline pilots; Flight training; Maritime law; Pilotage; Ship pilotage
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pilot training
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00319029
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM