STATE ENERGY DATA PUBLIC USE FILE
This file contains annual energy consumption data in both physical units and British thermal units by major end-use sectors (residential, commercial, industrial, transportation, and electric utilities), by State (50 States and the District of Columbia) and the United States, and by major fuel types (coal, petroleum, natural gas, and electricity) for 1960 through 1978.
- Source tape is in EBCDIC character set. Tapes can be prepared in most standard 7 or 9 track recording modes for one-half inch tape. Identify recording mode desired by specifying character set, track, density, and parity. Call NTIS Computer Products if you have questions. Price includes documentation, PB80-191224.
Department of EnergyOff of Interfuels, International, & Emerging Energies Stat
Washington, DC USA 20585
- Seiferlein, K E
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Annual; Coal; Data files; Demand; Dwellings; Electric power generation; Electric power supply; Electric utilities; Electricity; Energy; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Industries; Magnetic tapes; Modems; Natural gas; Petroleum; Sets; States; Statistics; Trade; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States; Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric power demand
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00318338
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/DF-80/001
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM