NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CORROSION ENGINEERS
AREAS OF INTEREST: Corrosion problems pertaining to water desalination, waste water treatment, recirculation of cooling water, and all aspects of engineering involving metallic and nonmetallic surfaces exposed to water and all corrosive environments. HOLDINGS: 500 books; 60,000 abstracts. PUBLICATIONS: Corrosion and Materials Performance (both monthly journals); Corrosion Abstracts (bimonthly); reports, proceedings, books, bibliographies. INFORMATION SERVICES: Provides literature-searching and duplication services for fee; permits onsite use of literature collection.
National Association of Corrosion Engineers1440 South Creek Drive
Houston, TX USA 77084-4906
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Desalination; Information systems; Materials; Performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Corrosion data; Materials performance
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00317499
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM