OCEAN SHIPPING PROFITS AND BARRIERS TO ENTRY
Investigates the process by which shipping capacity is limited by conferences and presents some empirical evidence to support the claim that some conferences are more successful than others in limiting capacity and protecting profit levels.
- Presented at meeting, Sept. 23-27, 1973.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Wagner, J L
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Profitability; Shipping; Shipping conferences
- Old TRIS Terms: Conference operations; Conference rates; Shipping economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00053951
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: #73-ICT-85 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM