COMPETITIVE MARINE PROPULSION SYSTEMS ANALYSIS
The systems analysis project reported herein is a part of the Maritime Administration's overall program to bring about the development of marine propulsion systems offering superior economic advantage relative to state-of-the-art systems. This Supplementary Report augments the Propulsion Systems Analysis Report conducted under Contract No. MA 1-35058. It contains a duplicate of the Executive Summary from the Systems Analysis Report and includes a section on the research and development programs suggested by the Analysis. A section on specific recommendations is included.
- See also COM-74-10013, MRIS #044537, Vol. 7.
Booz-Allen Applied Research, Incorporated4733 Bethesda Avenue
Bethesda, MD USA 20014
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Economics; Merchant vessels; Nuclear fuels; Nuclear power; Propulsion; State of the art; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Competitive merchant ships; Competitive propulsion systems; Economic analysis (Propulsion systems)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053925
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CN-1-35058
- Contract Numbers: CN-1-35058
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1974 12:00AM