The bibliography is a collection of annotated references relating to all tankers. The topics cover the area of structural design, cost effectiveness, oil pollution control, cargo vessel capability, maneuverability, and harbor facilities. At present only the state-of-the-art techniques and equipment permit the off loading of all types of cargo vessels. Corporate Author-Monitoring Agency, Subject, Title, and Personal Author Indexes are included. (Author)
- Supersedes AD-712 050.
Defense Documentation CenterCameron Station
Alexandria, VA USA 22314
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Maneuverability; Maneuvering; Petroleum terminals; Tankers; Vehicle design; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Tanker maneuvering
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053923
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DDC-TAS-73-81 Rpt Biblio
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM