HIGHWAY MATERIALS, SOILS AND CONCRETES
For students of highway construction technology this practical guide covers testing, sampling, evaluation and mix design for soils, aggregates, portland cement and asphalt concretes. Keeping theory to a minimum, emphasis is on laboratory and field techniques used in materials inspection and design.
Reston Publishing Company, Incorporated11480 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, VA USA 22090
- Atkins, H N
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 368 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Asphalt concrete; Building materials; Evaluation; Manuals; Mix design; Portland cement; Road construction; Sampling; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I32: Concrete; I33: Other Materials used in Pavement Layers; I36: Aggregates; I42: Soil Mechanics;
- Accession Number: 00325326
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM