PROCEEDINGS OF THE SOCIETY AND AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP, 1979
This conference proceedings contains 29 papers. Topics covered include: transportation command and control; environmental modelling and monitoring; energy demonstration projects; air pollution abatement; and, planning and management techniques.
- AIAA Monograph, Vol 25, Proceedings of the Soc and Aerospace Technology Workshop, Los Angeles, California, November 15, 1979.
Western Periodicals Company13000 Raymer Street
North Hollywood, CA United States 91605
- Sidar, L B
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 224 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Bus transportation; Conferences; Control; Demonstration projects; Energy conservation; Environmental impacts; Highways; Legislation; Monitoring; Rapid transit; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Enabling legislation; Highway systems; Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00325249
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM