Developing and Maintaining a Transit System Personnel Policy
To establish a productive and efficient transit system, personnel policies need to be clearly defined for both employees and managers. A Personnel Policy Manual (PPM) explains the interaction between managers and employees, presents legal requirements, and outlines a productive and efficient work atmosphere. This brief describes personnel policy discussions agencies should have and how they can be included in a PPM.
- Record URL:
- Released: 2002, Updated: January 2019.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2019-1
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 15p
- TRT Terms: Legal factors; Manuals; Personnel management; Policy; Public transit; Transit operating agencies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01692007
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 24 2019 3:18PM