POLLUTION CONTROL IN THE MARINE INDUSTRIES
The Proceedings consist of 32 papers divided into seven sections covering: Session A--International Policy Consideration; Session B--Legislation and Regulations; Session C--Enforcement and Management; Session D--Port, Marine Terminal, and Marine Waste Management Programs; Session E--Marine Environmental Management in the Arctic; Session F--Economic Considerations of Marine Waste Management and Spill Control; and Session G--International Developments in Marine Pollution Control.
- Presented at the Third International Conference on Pollution Control in the Marine Industries, Montreal, Canada, June 5-7, 1973. Publishing was sponsored in part by EPA.
International Association for Pollution Control,
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 400 p.
- TRT Terms: Contingency planning; Harbors; Oil spills; Pollution; Pollution control; Regulation; Sewage treatment; Ships; Waste disposal; Water pollution
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Harbor pollution; Pollution contingency plans; Shipboard sewage treatment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053901
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Association for Pollution Control
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM