PROCEEDINGS OF THE PAVING CONFERENCE, 17TH, 1980
The proceedings contains 16 papers presented at the Conference. Among the subjects covered are pavement management related to materials, finance and manpower shortages, analysis of overturning crashes, highway construction zone safety, structural strength of pavements with open-graded bases, shale oil asphalts and mixtures, asphalt crack relief layers, asphalt and concrete overlays, and others.
- Proceedings of the 17th Paving Conference, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
University of New Mexico, AlbuquerqueDepartment of Civil Engineering
Albuquerque, NM United States 87131-0001
- MARTINEZ, J E
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Analysis; Asphalt; Asphalt mixtures; Asphalt pavements; Bituminous overlays; Building materials; Concrete overlays; Concrete pavements; Conferences; Construction; Financing; Highway engineering; Highways; Open graded aggregates; Overlays (Pavements); Overturning; Pavement management systems; Pavements; Road materials; Shale oil; Strength of materials; Traffic crashes; Traffic engineering; Work zone traffic control
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway systems; Passive pressures; Shale oil asphalt
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Construction; Highways; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00325011
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM