FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROGRAMS
This article describes some of the FRA research programs in the area of trucks and suspension systems. It discusses truck requirements and variables affecting design.
- Presented at the Tenth Annual Railroad Engineering Conference, Depew, New York, Sept. 5-7, 1973.
Dresser Transportation Equipment Division2 Main Street
Depew, NY USA 14043
- Ullman, K B
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight cars; Research projects; Trucks
- Identifier Terms: Metroliner (Express train)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00053849
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM