CONTINUING TO MEET THE RAILROAD ENGINEERING CHALLENGE TOGETHER
In addition to the major articles, which are separately abstracted of themselves, this proceedings book has several short articles, keynote speeches, and discussions on the general subject of freight car components.
- Presented at the Tenth Annual Railroad Engineering Conference, Depew, New York, Sept. 5-7, 1973. See RRIS #s 053848-053857 for individual papers.
Dresser Transportation Equipment Division2 Main Street
Depew, NY United States 14043
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 107 p.
- TRT Terms: Bolsters; Freight cars; Plates (Engineering); Train track dynamics; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Center plates
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053847
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM