PROGRESS IN RAILWAY MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (1979-1980 REPORT OF SURVEY COMMITTEE)--CARS AND EQUIPMENT
This survey of the annual ASME report covers some of the major developments in rail freight and passenger equipment made public in the last calendar year. It covers developments worldwide.
- Contributed by the Rail Transportation Division of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers for presentation at the Winter Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, November 16-21, 1980.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Hawthorne, K L
- Fisher, F G
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Articulated cars; Brakes; Freight cars; Gondola cars; Light rail vehicles; Passenger cars; Piggyback transportation; Rapid transit cars; Technology; Vehicle design
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Old TRIS Terms: Braking systems; Freight car components; Freight car design; Passenger car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00324450
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 80-WA/RT-11 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM