ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE INSPECTION
This manual is intended as a supplement to the specifications and as a guide in matters not covered by those specifications. This sixth edition expands on new techniques for providing inspection, updates the information presented, and includes editorial comments and revisions throughout the text and references. The various chapters of this volume cover the following: inspection; fundamentals of concrete; proportioning of mixes; control of mix proportions; inspection and testing of materials; inspection before concreting; inspection of concreting; inspection after concreting; testing of concrete (sampling, fresh concrete tests, strength tests, hardened concrete tests); records and reports; and special methods of concreting. Standard specifications and test methods, a check list of inspection, and reference lists are also included. included.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.aci-int.org/PUBS/JOURNALS/AbstractDetails.asp?srchtype=phrase&date=anytime&searchmonth=0&searchday=0&searchyear=1975&title=ACI+MANUAL+OF+CONCRETE+INSPECTION&ID=10260
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 268 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete hardening; Concrete tests; Inspection; Inspectors; Mix design; Records management; Sampling; Specifications; Strength of materials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hardened concrete; Records
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00324318
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Publication SP-2 6th Ed.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM