PROCEEDINGS OF THE 26TH ANNUAL WORKSHOP AND TRADE SHOW OF THE INSTITUTIONAL AND MUNICIPAL PARKING CONGRESS
This workshop was composed of two general sessions and two concurrent sessions. The first general session contained the following presentations: "IMPC: How it Works for You," Address by Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley, "The Future of the Auto in City Transportation," "Parking Programs of the Future," "Federal Highway Administration Parking Management Strategies," and "Tax-Exempt Financing for Institutional Parking Projects." The following papers were presented at the second general session: "Slab Failure: Is There an Epidemic?" "Town & Gown: The Relationship Between City and Campus," "Functional Design of Parking," and "Residential Parking Permit Programs: Issues, Methods, Controversies, Results." Two papers were presented at the first concurrent session--"Parking and Security: The Intra-Campus Relationship" and "The Parking Violations Bureau: As the Courthouse and as a Revenue Generator." The second concurrent session was composed of an institutional session and a municipal session.
- The 26th Annual Workshop, held at the Biltimore Hotel, Los Angeles, California, July 6-9, 1980.
Institutional and Municipal Parking Congress701 Kenmore Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA United States 22401
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 272 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile travel; Financing; Parking; Parking regulations; Residential areas; Revenues; Traffic control; Transportation planning; Urban transportation; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Violations
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00324315
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM