U.S. SHIPBUILDING AND ASSOCIATED SUBSYSTEMS MARKETS
Forecasts through 1985 in numbers and dollar values for general freighters, barge carriers, RO-ROs containers, oil tankers, LNGCs, dry cargo carriers and for 15 types of hull materials; diesel engines and gasoline engines, motors and generators, carbon steel wire products, insulated wire and cable, and other wire and cable navigation and communication systems; and for interior facilities by type.
Frost and Sullivan, Incorporated106 Fulton Street
New York, NY United States 10038
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 311 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Economics; Market assessment; Merchant marine; Merchant vessels; Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials; Ships; Valuation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Market analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship systems economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323486
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM