COMMERCIAL SHIPBUILDING MARKET IN EUROPE AND JAPAN
Ten-year analysis and forecast of future ship production by type of ship, country of build; and the major factors which will determine the shape of the shipbuilding industries in Europe and Japan. Includes forecast construction of tankers, ore/bulk carriers, bulk/oil carriers, LNG's, LPG's, and container ships by UK, France, West Germany, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Poland, South Korea, Brazil. Plus forecast construction dollars for hull materials, piping, propulsion systems, electrical systems, navigation systems, communication sytems and interior facilities.
Frost and Sullivan, Incorporated106 Fulton Street
New York, NY USA 10038
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 261 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Economics; Foreign; Market assessment; Shipbuilding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Market analysis
- Geographic Terms: Brazil; France; Germany; Italy; Japan; Norway; Poland; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship construction costs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00323485
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM