SHIPBUILDING AND MARINE ENGINEERING IN JAPAN
This biennial publication has the dual purpose of promoting knowledge about the activities of Japanese shipbuilders among shipowners and related circles and reporting on ships constructed and new techniques developed. Information is provided on Japan's shipbuilding industry in general, specific vessels, ship's automation systems, and shipbuilders.
Japan Ship Exporters' AssociationTokyo, Japan
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Foreign; Marine engineering; Productivity; Shipbuilding; Ships
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship automation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323471
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM