PORTS '80 (SPECIALTY CONFERENCE)
The volume contains 58 papers presented at the Conference, 50 of which are indexed separately. The papers are grouped under topic headings that include: energy policy issues and activities, coal terminals, energy port planning and concepts, conservation of energy in ports, oil terminals, port planning, industrial ports, liquefied natural gas terminals, fendering requirements and design, port safety, pier design and operations, site studies, and others.
- Ports '80, Special Conference, Norfolk, Va., May 19-21, 1980.
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 839 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal terminals; Design; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; LNG terminals; Marine safety; Mooring; Moorings; Petroleum terminals; Policy; Port operations; Ports; Safety; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil terminals; Port design
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Environment; Marine Transportation; Policy; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00323458
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM