ADVANCES IN OFFSHORE AND TERMINAL MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
Papers are presented which detail advances in monitoring, control, and presentation of data for offshore operations. Selected topics discussed are as follows: oil separation from wastewater; Western European standards for electrical apparatus for potentially hazardous atmospheres: and control of oil pollution for offshore platforms and land terminals.
- Sea-Con 2, Brighton, England, March 27-29, 1979.
Institute of Measurement and Control87 Gower Street
London WC1E 6AA, England
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 382 p.
- TRT Terms: Atmosphere; Electrical equipment; Hazards; Monitoring; Offshore platforms; Pollution; Pollution control; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Oil separators
- Old TRIS Terms: Electrical equipment standards; Hazardous atmospheres
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00323256
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM