CAMDEN COUNTY COORDINATED MASS TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS STUDY: PHASE II
The CMTS Phase II study has recommended a specific implementable plan to improve mobility in Camden County. The recommendations developed during this study are summarized herein as well as the discussions of each of the three study areas. This study recommended that Camden County establish a program to improve coordination between services operated by municipalities, TNJ (Transport of New Jersey). PATCO, and Social Service Agencies.
- CMTS Appendices Report (UMTA-IT-09-0050-80-2) contain appendices: A: Feasibility of Express Bus Service Future Berlin PATCO Station and Lindenwold PATCO Station; B: Community Participation; C: Route Profiles; and D: Fixed- Route Service Improvement Proposals.
Simpson and Curtin, IncorporatedTransportation Engineers, 1346 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA United States 19107
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Coordination; Local government; Mobility; Needs assessment; Public transit; State government; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00323148
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-005-80-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 15 2003 12:00AM