ENERGY STUDY OF RAIL PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME 1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The results and conclusions of the study of SRI treats the following topics: physical assets and services of rail passenger systems; energy demands and intensities; roles of local institutions; the industry future; and the role of the Federal government. Data reported were collected in 1976 and 1977, and in most cases, cover calendar year 1975.
SRI International333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA United States 94025-3493
- Henderson, C
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy consumption; Federal government; Industry structure; Passenger trains; Technological forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy intensiveness
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00322963
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Contract Numbers: EY-76-C-03-1176
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM