PACKAGING AND TRANSPORTATION OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS VOLUME 1
The presentations made at the Symposium on Packaging and Transportation of Radioactive Materials are included. The purpose of the meeting was for the interchange of information on the technology and politics of radioactive material transportation. Separate abstracts were prepared for individual items.
- From 5, symposium on packaging and transportation of radioactive materials; Las Vegas, Nevada, May 7, 1978. CONF-780506-(VOL. 1).
Sandia LaboratoriesP.O. Box 5800
Albuquerque, NM USA 87115
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 547 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Occupant protection devices; Politics; Prevention; Public opinion; Radioactive materials; Radioactive materials; Regulations; Risk analysis; Safety; Security; Standardization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Impact protection
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Law; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00322956
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Contract Numbers: EY-76-C-04-0789
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM