PACKAGING AND TRANSPORTATION OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS VOLUME 2
The following topics are discussed in this volume; shielding and criticality; transportation accidents; physical security in transit; transport forecasting and logistics; transportation experience, operations and planning; regulation; standards and quality assurance; risk analysis; and environmental impacts. Separate abstracts are prepared for individual items.
- From 5, symposium on packaging and transportation of radioactive materials; Las Vegas, Nevada, May 7, 1978. CONF-780506-(Vol. 2).
Sandia LaboratoriesP.O. Box 5800
Albuquerque, NM USA 87115
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 519 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Crashes; Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Logistics; Radioactive materials; Radioactive materials; Regulations; Risk analysis; Security; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Environment; Freight Transportation; Law; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00322951
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Contract Numbers: EY-76-C-04-0789
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM