URBAN WATERFRONT REDEVLOPMENT IN NORTH AMERICA: AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
In towns and cities throughout North America, redevelopment efforts are currently transforming urban waterfronts. The emergence of this relatively recent process has been accompanied by the appearance of diverse literature pertaining to the change, produced by scholars, planners, developers, engineers, journalists, politicians architects, and others. The bibliography is intended as a guide to this array of diverse material. It contains 322 entries, and each entry includes both bibliographical data and a descriptive note. A place-name index and an author index are included.
- Research Report, University of Toronto/York University Joint Program in Transportation.
York UniversityRoom 430 Osgoode Hall, 4700 Keele Street
Downsview, ONo M3J 1P3, Canada
- MERRENS, R
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Development; Urban renewal; Waterfronts
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00322592
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Res Rpt. 65
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 19 1980 12:00AM