SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED TECHNIQUES IN URBAN AND SUBURBAN RAILWAYS
SIMPOSIO SOBRE TECNICAS AVANZADAS EN LOS FERROCARRILES URBANOS Y SUBURBANOS
This work in 3 volumes contains the papers presented at the AIT Symposium held in Madrid from 20 to 22 May 1980. The Symposium examined all present-day aspects of rail transport in towns and their suburbs: rolling stock; infrastructure construction, both permanent way and fixed installations; energy consumption; protection of the environment; and operation.
Asociacion de Investigacion del TransporteAlberto Alcocer 38
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Features: Appendices; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 825 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuter cars; Commuter service; Environmental protection; Light rail transit; Light rail vehicles; Operations; Planning; Railroad tracks; Rapid transit; Rapid transit cars
- Old TRIS Terms: Operations planning; Track structures
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00322529
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: UIC Cat 89 0 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 11 1981 12:00AM