TEXAS MARINE RESOURCES: THE PORTS AND WATERWAYS VIEW
The report represents a consensus statement of the participants at the workshop. The meeting represented the first time a major university program has attempted to assist port directors and planners in identifying common goals and recommendations for action by state government. Specific topics considered were: The current needs of Texas ports that can be served by the Sea Grant Program; The major problems hindering the development of Texas ports; and actions by federal, state, or local governments which would be helpful in stimulating the growth of Texas ports.
- Report on Sea Grant Program. Consensus report of Marine Resources. Texas Ports and Waterways: A Workshop for Texas Marine Transportation Users and Developers held at Port Arthur Texas, 27-28 May 70.
Texas A&M University, College StationTexas Engineering Experiment Station
College Station, TX USA 77843
- Publication Date: 1970-8
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Port operations; Ports; Subsidies
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00015329
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1971 12:00AM