MANUAL OF PROCEDURES FOR THE CONDUCT OF COOPERATIVE RESEARCH AND TECHNICAL STUDIES
The Department and various research agencies conduct a cooperative program of highway research and development on a cost-reimbursable contract basis. The authority for research with outside agencies is based on state legislation and joint cooperative research agreements. The Federal Highway Administration Federal-Aid Highway Program Manual, as it pertains to Research and Development, is the Departmental guide for the conduct of the cooperative research effort and frequently used portions are included herein for appropriate guidance and compliance. The purpose of this Departmental manual is to outline administrative procedures for highway research in logical sequence so that this work can be more efficiently handled between the agencies concened. This manual shall be for the administrative conduct of highway research studies and is a guide to fulfilling the Cooperative Research Agreement. The manual shall be revised periodically as necessary.
- In cooperation with DOT, FHWA and UMTA.
Texas State Department of Highways & Public Transp11th and Brazos Streets
Austin, TX United States 78701
- Publication Date: 1979-9-1
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Federal aid highways; Highway operations; Highways; Manuals; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00322247
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM