FREIGHT COMMODITY STATISTICS, U.S. CLASS I RAILROADS, 1978-1979.
Freight commodity statistics, U.S. Class I Railroads, 1978-1979. Federal Railroad Administration, Washington, D.C., Office of Policy and Program Development. Sep. 80, 140 p. FRA-oppd-80-9. PB81-188468 price code: pc ao7/mf ao1. The report presents the 1978 and 1979 summary of annual commodity statistics for the United States as a whole and for the eastern, southern, and western districts. In 1978 and 1979, a class I railroad was defined as a railroad with an average annual operating revenue of $50 million or more.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Energy consumption; Freight traffic; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00321323
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OPPD-80-9
- Files: TSR, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM