EMISSIONS FROM CATALYST EQUIPPED CALIFORNIA CARS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Analysis of in-use surveillance data suggest that the EPA emission factors under-predict hydrocarbon emissions for California cars and that they over-predict carbon monoxide and oxides of nitrogen emissions. In addition, a significant benefit is shown for an annual inspection and maintenance program.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Cross, R H
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Carbon monoxide; Catalysts; Exhaust gases; Hydrocarbons; Inspection; Motor vehicles; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Vehicle maintenance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00319768
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800395
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM