DETERIORATION OF HEAT RESISTANT ALLOYS FOR AUTOMOBILE EMISSION CONTROL EQUIPMENT
The major subjects of investigation were the two forms of embrittlement in austenitic heat resistant alloys, caused by the precipitation of delta phase and the absorption of Nitrogen. Useful information was obtained from these results.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Mita, Y
- Uchino, M
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Absorption; Air quality management; Alloys; Austenite; Automobiles; Control systems; Deterioration; Embrittlement; Exhaust gases; Nitrogen; Thermal resistance
- Old TRIS Terms: Exhaust emission control
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00319757
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800318
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM