WE MUST SUBSIDIZE MASS TRANSIT
This article states the case for subsidizing mass transit. It points out the financial problems of mass transit, the need for transit in urban areas, and the energy and environmental benefits to be realized from improved mass transit.
Reader's Digest Association, IncorporatedPleasantville, NY United States 10570
- Ronan, W J
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy resources; Environmental protection; Governments; Planning; Policy; Rapid transit; Subsidies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy crisis
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053724
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1981 12:00AM