PERMISSIBLE SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIOS FOR TRACK CIRCUIT RECEIVERS. ENQUIRY REPORT
In connection with the studies of the A 122 Specialists Committee those railways involved in the work of the Committee were sent a questionnaire with a view to ascertaining what noise signals the railways accepted for the individual track circuits. The A 122 Committee analysed the replies received and the results were taken into account in the final report. This Technical Document summarises all the replies. The operating and permissible interference values for each track circuit, as occurring at the receiver and at the rails, are given in the tables.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Studnicka, H
- Publication Date: 1980-8
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Cab signals; Data communications; Electric locomotives; Insulation systems; Interference; Joints (Engineering); Questionnaires; Radio receivers; Railroads; Signaling; Track circuits
- Uncontrolled Terms: Insulated joints
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt108(A122)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053425
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 108 A 122
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM